Monday, April 8, 2013

Someone's 7 months old.


hi. it's Mayla or some call me M&M, i'm 7 months old, well actually i was yesterday, but we were so busy having fun mommy forgot to take my picture, and she actually had the dates all messed up too, my mommy is so silly! i'm getting so big, and can do so many new things, like crawl, get into things i shouldn't, and i'm slowly starting to pull myself up to things. this getting bigger stuff is so so so much fun! i'm excited too because it's getting so nice and warm, even though i'm wearing warm clothes for my picture. i can't wait for the warm air to come, daddy says he is going to take me skiing! wish i could see everyone that looks at this picture, i like to smile for people and would love to play with you too!


No comments:

Post a Comment