Thursday, November 26, 2015

A scary place to be....

One week ago, God placed me in an extremely scary place, up on a stage with a microphone! Not any stage, one that I had not been on since Arabella's heaven Party. 


When our journey started, I told God to use me in ANY way, no matter what that meant, even if it meant public speaking (EEEEEEK). This talk was given in front of 140 ladies at an event called crossings cafe at our Church, Ada Bible. The video stopped recording in two places, so sorry for the quick "blurb" you will notice. (Direct you tube link) https://youtu.be/KUzmmlIW03g


I wonder what Arabella is doing in Heaven, I wonder what it would look like if she was here today; I have no regrets, I have longings, but I have peace! And I love our families story! "Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus!" 1 Thes 5:16-18

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! We are thankful for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 



1 comment: