Friday, August 19, 2016

Arabella's AMAZING Birthday

AMAZING DAY! BLOWN AWAY! Can I get a HEY? AND let's PRAY!!!!!!!!!! (So I think I need sleep).......

I barely have ANY energy left to type, or clear thinking left, but i'm going to try really hard to get this super amazingly exciting post out! ARABELLA"S BIRTHDAY TODAY ROCKED! My first ever cemetry party and by far one of my most favorite of all time AND the Amazing Arabella giveaway.

Tonight i'm just going to cover the birthday girl giveaway, it was such a huge part of her birthday and REALLY REALLY emphasises the #celebrateeverything.

The trickiest part of the process was packing all the items in our suburban. I thankfully had the wonderful help of both my sisters. We grew up with a 'semi professional' packing dad, he taught us well, and he would have been proud. Loading up I felt like our truck turned into a Mary Poppins bag, and then unloading it felt the same way..stuff just kept coming!!!!

I was moved, it was way fun, Mayla was PUMPED and Will and I held hands and squeezed each other's hands. It felt healing, it felt refreshing, it felt GOOD! One of the best things you can do to heal during grief is by helping others....healing was happening! THANK YOU ALL for helping! Strangers, family, friends, loved ones...THANK YOU!!!!!

ON OUR WAY!!!

Arabella bear was with us the whole day, Mayla was pumped to bring her along and show her what was going on. We were PACKED in there!

Busting at the seams when we opened the tailgate :o)


AMAZING helper, SHE SO got it



ALLLLLLL This!!! CELEBRATE EVERYTHING!!!!!

MORE TO COME LATER................

5 comments:

  1. wow! You certainly have strength....I'm thinking I couldn't of done it....good for you! May God bless you as you move forward....

    Hugs from Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! Appreciate your words and encouragement, and I always take the hugs:)

      Delete
  2. Keri the book, if not already written (hint, hint) will tell more of God's amazing goodness. This is an awesome story being told.
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jayne, you are just as sweet as I remember you! THANK YOU!!! I miss you lots and will gladly take those hugs:)

      Delete
  3. I suppose the birthday was enjoyed by whole family. Me and my brother are planning a birthday celebration for mommy. Saw many Chicago venues online and quite impressed with high ratings. Her favorite caramel cake with quality dinner cuisines will be ordered. Bought a luxury bag for her. Hope she feels special on her special day.

    ReplyDelete